Sunday, June 10, 2012

Here's to the Next 7 Days...

So I haven't blogged in over a year.  It's been a little busy around here.  We've been blessed with another baby boy that was born in October and now our family is complete.  With the completion of this part of my life (being pregnant that is), it time to lose the rest of the baby weight.  I've been very fortunate that after my second and third pregnancies I lost of all weight gained in less than 3 weeks.  My problem is losing the weight from my first pregnancy.  I've been plagued with 20 pounds that don't want to leave.  I have to admit that I wasn't trying super hard because I knew that I wanted to have more children, and the idea of losing it all to gain it all back didn't seem worth my efforts.  But now that I know that no other children will be occupying my womb, it's time to get serious.  For the past 7 weeks, I've been able to shed 11 pounds with eating better and exercise.  It helps that the past 7 weeks I've also been involved in a little weight lose competition with a couple of friends. With the last week of the competition being this week, I've decided to try one of those crazy diets you read about.

Why am I telling you all this?  Well, I decided that during this 7 day experiment, I would blog about my experience.  If it works, you can try it, too.  If it doesn't, well then I'm the only idiot that wasted time.  For you, this is a win-win.  Who doesn't want to lose 10 pounds in 7 days?  I decided to try a diet that initially repinned on pintrest.... oh pintrest, that's a whole blog in itself.  Anyway, the diet intrigued me and decided to look into it further.  I found what seemed to be the best information on www.my7daydiet.com.  This is the plan I've decided to try out.

So for the next 7 days, I'll try to post how the day went: how I feel, what I liked, hated, etc.  I figure this might be a comical endeavor.  Here's to the next 7 days...

xoxo k.

No comments:

Post a Comment