Saturday, February 19, 2011

Trying out this blogging thing...

So, I have decided to try my hand at blogging.  I have always wanted to keep my crazy life written down so that one day my children, if they so choose, can look back and think... "So THAT'S why mom is crazy."  I tossed around the idea of writing in a journal, but who am I kidding?  I can't dedicate myself to that kind of commitment.  I'll lose it, Gavin will somehow get a hold of it and draw on every page, or better yet, I will totally forget where I put it - This is a common theme in my life.  I am, however, in love with technology, so blogging seems fitting.  Hopefully, you will get a chuckle every now and again and please feel free to comment on my craziness!

xoxo -k.

1 comment:

  1. Yea! Welcome to the world of mommy bloggers, Kelly! Can't wait to read your stories.

    ReplyDelete